CANCELLATION 48 HOURS PRIOR TO DATE AND TIME OF CHECK IN WHERE NO CHARGES ARE INCURRED.
CANCELLATION WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CHECK IN, GUEST WILL BE CHARGED ONE NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. ON BOOKING WITH LUCINDA FISHING LODGE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL PAY US THE ROOM RATE FOR EACH DAY OF YOUR STAY AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES UP UNTIL THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE DEPARTED.
2. YOU AGREE THAT CHECK IN TIME IS 2PM , UNLESS WE AGREE TO ANOTHER TIME.
3. YOU AGREE THAT CHECK OUT TIME IS 10AM, UNLESS WE AGREE TO ANOTHER TIME AND THAT DEPARTURE AFTER 10AM MAY INCUR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
4. YOU AGREE, WHEN BOOKING WITH LUCINDA FISHING LODGE, THAT YOU WILL LEAVE THE PROPERTY IN A REASONABLY CLEAN STATE AND AGREE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTAL OR DELIBERATE DAMAGE CAUSED DURING YOUR STAY.
5. YOU AGREE, WHEN BOOKING WITH LUCINDA FISHING LODGE, THAT YOU OR ANY GUEST BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY BY YOU, WILL NOT SMOKE IN THE ROOMS, AND YOU AGREE THAT IF SMOKING IN THE ROOMS OCCUR THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED A CLEANING FEE OF $200.
6. NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
7. YOU AGREE TO RETURN THE KEY FOR THE ROOM AT THE TIME OF YOUR DEPARTURE AND AGREE TO PAY A CHARGE FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF KEYS YOU LOSE OR FAIL TO RETURN.
8. YOU AGREE THAT ANY VALUABLES, GOODS OR VEHICLES THAT BELONG TO YOU, BROUGHT ONTO THE PREMISES, REMAIN YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND LUCINDA FISHING LODGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFEKEEPING.
9. YOU AGREE THAT IN ANY CASE WHERE YOU OR ANY GUEST BROUGHT ONTO THE PREMISES BY YOURSELF, CAUSES ANY UNREASONABLE ANNOYANCE TO ANOTHER GUEST , WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR ASSOCIATED PARTY.
10. LUCINDA FISHING LODGE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY BOOKING AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION.
11. YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU POST REVIEWS, COMMENTS OR PHOTOS ON THIS SITE OR ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE LUCINDA FISHING LODGE ROYALTY FREE RIGHT TO USE, REPRODUCE OR DISPLAY SUCH REVIEWS, COMMENTS OR PHOTOS.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you is required either to meet the requirements of State and or Federal legislation as applies regarding maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
Refund Policy: All accommodation that has been paid for in full will be eligible for a full refund, if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to check in date and time. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of check in date and time, will be charged one nights accommodation.
No refund will be given for no shows.